Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Important vs. Urgent: My Love List

I don't think that I completed all that was important today, but here is my Love-List (instead of To-Do list) for today:

1. Read a devotional this morning/I prayed for a friend as I watered the flowers this morning
2. Caught a grasshopper for Jude and talked to him about the GREAT CREATOR who created the little green grasshopper
3. Explained to Liberty that Jesus and His Father, Our Father, are One, as we read her bible together this morning.
4. Made my husband's lunch before I left the house for the day.
5. Looked into Laylah's beautiful brown eyes as I nursed her today
6. Coached my daughter and the rest of her basketball team. That was fun!
7. Harshly corrected my son and had to go back and apologize and ask his forgiveness.
8. Spent time laughing with friends today
9. Hugged my niece and told her that I loved her and that I was glad she came to visit us this summer.
10. Went outside with my children as they played in the water and Laylah in her baby pool.
11. Studied what is means to be an "older woman" (Titus 2)

Truth: It is such a blessing to be able to love and be loved.
Truth: As a wife and mother I am a life-giver.
Grace: I have a river of life flowing out of me.
Truth: I am called to love.
Grace: His love is shed abroad in my heart.
Truth:By His grace I can and will walk worthy of my calling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lisa I so enjoyed this post! God Bless you sis. I'm reading and studying your book!